We are excited to announce that the host resort for our 26th Annual Getaway Conference / Retreat will be the Marriott Resort CasaMagna Cancun, from Wednesday, January 13th through Saturday, January 16th of 2016!
Our Conference/Resort Retreat Package Includes:
- 3 Night stay at the resort (room cost included)
- Resort privileges for all attendees
- An elegant oceanfront Mexican resort with Caribbean ambiance ideally located 10 minutes from the shopping district
- All guestrooms offer private balcony or patio, stunning views of the resort or ocean (additional $50 per person guarantees ocean view), and all rooms include: water purification system, 32” LCD TV, full mini-bar, the extraordinary “Revive bed” – Marriott’s signature bedding, & beautiful marble bathroom
- Refreshing oceanfront sparkling pool with a Hot Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean
- 2 Tennis courts
- Access to a choice of 7 restaurants between the CasaMagna and the JW Marriott (sister property, locate right next door to the resort and connected by a covered walkway).
- 2 complete buffet meals per day, VIP Breakfast & VIP Luncheon (included in package price)
- All taxes and gratuities included
Conference Package Registration Prices* (tax deductible):
Regular Registration: $995 per person (based on double occupancy).
Early Bird Registration for the first 50 to sign up: $899 per person
Early Bird Registration for Subscribers, $799 per person, includes active Gold Club and recent Course Buyers, Bootcamp & Cruise Alum (within last two years).
To register for the Getaway Retreat Conference, click here now. $500 deposit required per person when registering.
You can upgrade to a Caribbean suite for another $200 per person. To upgrade a room, please contact Toya, our customer service manager. You can also contact her to inquire about guaranteeing an Ocean View room, or additional prices to have children staying in the same room, or to extend your vacation and resort room either before or after the conference. Call 1-800-950-2250.
Conference Registration prices include:
*Resort sleeping room for 3 nights
*Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities
*VIP breakfast buffet, VIP luncheon buffet in Private Banquet Room (three days)
*Take home bonus resource package, one bonus package per room ($500 value)
*Seminars, workshops, & roundtable brainstorming sessions over the 4 days ($1000 value).
Wow! What an ideal setting to hold your annual “Corporate” Meeting with your Board of Directors, Members or Advisors of your Rental Business (including Jeffrey Taylor and landlords from across the country).
Attendees will fly into Cancun International Airport. The host hotel is about 15 minutes away. You will need to catch a taxi or schedule shuttle service thru the hotel (which is approximately $15 per person. For two people that will be about half the cost of the taxi).
Note: The cost of the conference for those wishing to arrange their own hotel accommodations at the host resort or a different hotel is $500 per attendee plus an additional $200 charge per attendee to dine with the group at the VIP breakfast and luncheons all 3 days (that is the actual cost the hotel is charging us for the meals).